VISA and IMMIGRATION procedures in Japan

TEL: +81-3-3530-0261   FAX: +81-3-6914-2423
          E-Mail: info@sanae-office.com
     ("@"above is shown double-byte characters to prevent junk mails.)
 About the office  VISA   Work in Japan 
  Permanent Residence
 Naturalization  Marriage and divorce   Establish a company
  Special permission  Foreign Resident   Registration  Other procedures concerning Immigration  Contact Us
LINK - - -

International marriage and divorce

Marrying with a Japanese national can give you a chance to acquire Spouse Visa.

Even if you hold a working visa, changing your visa to Spouse Visa is a tremendous advantage, as there are basically no restrictions on your activities in Japan.

Upon the divorce from a Japanese national, you need to change the status of residence accordingly to live in Japan. It is recommendable that you obtain the status of residence called Permanent Resident while you are married, as conditions required are easily (compared with others) fulfilled during that period

*  You cannot automatically acquire Japanese nationality by getting married to a Japanese national.
  You need to get through another procedures called "Naturalization" if you want to get the one.

Sakata Immigration Solicitor Office

5-3-15 Komone, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan 173-0037
(12minutes walk from Kotake-mukaihara Station, Yurakucho Line(subway))

Phone: +81-3-3530-0261 / Fax: +81-3-6914-2423/ SKYPE: sanaesakata

URL: http://www.sanae-office.com
E-mail: info@sanae-office.com
("@"above is shown double-characters to prevent junk mails.)

Work permission, Japanese Visa, international marriage, international divorce
   enter into Japan, immigration procedures, set up a company in Japan,
   bringing over your family, changing your job, acquiring a permanent visa

Copyright(C)2006〜   Sakata Immigration Solicitor Office  All rights reserved