VISA and IMMIGRATION procedures in Japan

TEL: +81-3-3530-0261   FAX: +81-3-6914-2423
          E-Mail: info@sanae-office.com
     ("@"above is shown double-byte characters to prevent junk mails.)
 About the office  VISA   Work in Japan 
  Permanent Residence
 Naturalization  Marriage and divorce   Establish a company
  Special permission  Foreign Resident   Registration  Other procedures concerning Immigration  Contact Us
LINK - - -

Permission for permanent residence

This permission is required when a foreign national wishes to change his or her status of residence from temporary to permanent, when a person who has renounced Japanese nationality or who was born in Japan to acquire permanent residence status.

ermanent visa is the most advantageous visa for foreign nationals.
Advantages having this visa are shown below.

No restrictions on your activities in Japan.
Periodical visa renewal at immigration is not needed.
Your own credit card can be obtained. Housing loan is also available.
You can keep your visa even though you divorce.

Conditions to acquire permanent visa

In order to acquire this visa, you need to stay at least 10 straight years.
However, the required period will be shortened under some circumstances.
In any case, your visa must be of a longest validity at the time of application.

Sakata Immigration Solicitor Office

5-3-15 Komone, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo, Japan 173-0037
(12minutes walk from Kotake-mukaihara Station, Yurakucho Line(subway))

Phone: +81-3-3530-0261 / Fax: +81-3-6914-2423/ SKYPE: sanaesakata

URL: http://www.sanae-office.com
E-mail: info@sanae-office.com
("@"above is shown double-characters to prevent junk mails.)

Work permission, Japanese Visa, international marriage, international divorce
   enter into Japan, immigration procedures, set up a company in Japan,
   bringing over your family, changing your job, acquiring a permanent visa

Copyright(C)2006〜   Sakata Immigration Solicitor Office  All rights reserved